Goals & Values
- Providing decent work opportunities for workers, according to the needs of communities through funding or subsiding projects in the fields of production and services.
- Fighting poverty and unemployment by creating job opportunities for the unemployed, and supporting small and entrepreneurship projects, in addition to providing national, international financial and technical resources to contribute to the development of human resources, and to provide specialized assistance to empower small and entrepreneurial projects for individuals, families, vulnerable, poor and low-income groups and those who are unemployed and unproductive, especially marginalized and sensitive sectors of women and persons with disabilities.
- Developing special plans and emergency interventions for the Fund to respond to crises resulting from political, economic and health circumstances.
- Initiative and creativity
- Equity and equality
- Respect for human dignity
- Team work spirit